Please see below for the school dinners menus for the Summer term and Autumn/Winter term 2022. Payments for school dinners can be made online via SchoolMoney. If you require any assistance with logging on or using SchoolMoney, please contact the school office and we will be very happy to help.
Our school meals are £2.95 per day from 4th December 2023. Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are currently entitled to a Universal Infant Free School Meal.
If you think you may be entitled to free school meals please read the information below and visit https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals or speak to Miss Kiraly in the school office.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education