EYFS Teacher - Maternity Cover
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work in our fabulous Explorers Class from January 2024 to January 2025. We need someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests and motivate children to do their very best. The successful candidate will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning. The post is a one-year maternity cover. Applications are invited from excellent teachers who want to make a difference to the children in our school. Visits are welcomed and encouraged. Applications from experienced teachers are welcome.
The successful candidate will have:-
• A commitment to delivering high quality teaching and learning opportunities
• High expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards
• A positive vision of children’s education and development
• An excellent working knowledge of the new EYFS Framework and assessment procedures
• Skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team and parents
• Excellent classroom practice
• An inspirational and motivated attitude
• A commitment to supporting the school to break down barriers to learning and the wellbeing of every pupil
• A good sense of humour
We can offer the opportunity to work at a vibrant, happy school with…
• Friendly, well behaved and engaged children
• Dedicated, supportive and welcoming staff and parents
• A commitment to develop the post holder professionally in the next stage of their career
• A forward-thinking school committed to supporting children effectively
• An exciting and enriched curriculum which has a holistic approach to education and the life of a primary school pupil
• A beautiful environment for children to learn and grow in
• A supportive governing body passionate about improving the effectiveness of our school
• Any new member to the team will be well supported by enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
The post requires you to teach pupils within the age range 3-5, in accordance with the professional duties of a teacher.
Please contact the school office for further details either by telephone 01777 248251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are required to support their application with a written letter of up to 1000 words detailing their potential approach to the position, and outlining their knowledge and skills which qualify them for the post.
Closing date: Monday 6th November at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 13th November
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
• We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.